Acceptance of Terms:
- All content on FreeRollsusa.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is owned or licensed by FreeRolls and is protected by intellectual property laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, or use any content from FreeRollsusa.com without the prior written consent of FreeRolls.
- You agree not to use FreeRollsusa.com for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes, including but not limited to posting, transmitting, or sharing content that is illegal, defamatory, infringing, or harmful to others.
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the operation of FreeRollsusa.com or the servers or networks connected to it.
Third-Party Links and Content:
- FreeRollsusa.com may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by FreeRolls.
- FreeRolls is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party websites or services, and your use of them is at your own risk.
- FreeRolls does not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- FreeRollsusa.com is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- FreeRolls does not warrant that FreeRollsusa.com will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or free from viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability:
- FreeRolls shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or related to your use of FreeRollsusa.com or any content or services provided by FreeRolls.
- In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, FreeRolls' liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- FreeRolls may modify or discontinue FreeRollsusa.com, or any part thereof, at any time without notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration:
- The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) then in effect.
- The arbitration shall be held in a mutually agreed-upon location, or if no agreement can be reached, in the location where FreeRolls is located.
- The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- The costs of the arbitration, including the arbitrator's fees and reasonable attorney's fees, shall be borne by the party against whom the arbitration award is rendered, unless the arbitrator determines otherwise.
- By agreeing to arbitration, you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration against FreeRolls.